Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Monash University funded SPHERE Research Excellence PhD Awards Centre. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The project promotes talented students participating in completing a PhD thesis in the area of women’s reproductive health care at the SPHERE Research Excellence Centre, sponsored by the National Health and Medical Research Council.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia, being the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It ranks between many Australia’s leading engineering and technology universities.
Applicants at this Monash University will profit from the additional options that emerge with studying at Australia’s largest university. It also allows the applicants with an opportunity to build on enhancing specific skills in line with their interest and expectations.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
The award is given to conduct a PhD thesis in the field of women’s health care for women.
The initiative offers a full-time annual compensation of $29,000 AUD (tax-free allowance for 3 years).
Applicants from all over the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- A keen involvement in sexual and reproductive health and main care for women, along with knowledge in the Australian context.
- Successful candidates will have an outstanding academic credentials of H1 or comparable in women’s health, primary care, health education or human health.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- To register for the incentive, all applicants should request through the online application.
- Applicants should enclose their requests to a covering letter and the comprehensive resume.
- Applicants must satisfy the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 12, 2020.