If you are on the road to obtain a PhD award, you will have a fantastic chance to do so. The University of Monash is pleased to announce Opportunity for PhD Awards for 2020-21.
Applicants must establish and then use implementing expertise and methodology as the PhD applicant to evaluate the implementation action of the IMPRovE guideline.
The Monash University, established in 1958 and is Australia’s second oldest university. It has over 46,000 alumni and 13,000 graduate students.
At Monash University, Foreign students will have an edifying and safe environment. They must develop and use implementing skills and philosophy to evaluate the enhanced application of the guidelines
PhD degree plans.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in any of the university’s PhD programs.
The university will afford the qualified candidates with a reward sum of $27,872 AUD annually full-time salary (three-year tax-free stipend).
Any student from around the world may apply for this grant.
The qualification conditions are as follows;
- Clear interest in implementation research with Australian expertise in primary care or public health.
- Successful applicants will get an outstanding academic score of H1 or similar in primary care, public health, implementation research or compensable injury in Australia.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the entrance requirements for applying for a PhD at Monash University and after submitting for this application.
- Make sure to provide a cover letter, a comprehensive resume, educational record(s) with your submission.
- All candidates must be able to present an independent research capacity and have appropriate training and ability to accomplish the suggested study course.
- When English is not your first language, you have to prove that your English language skills meet the standards.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
31 January, 2020.