The educational award is open for brilliant international students who want to start their post-secondary education at Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology.
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology is offering the International Entrance Scholarships programs with the aim of funding student’s higher education in Canada.
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology has 1800 overseas participants who are studying in more than 130 post-secondary and apprenticeship programs and over 115, 00 students have graduated.
Established in 1966, Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public college of applied arts and technology. It has three main campuses in Stoney Creek and its candidates won more than 30 national Canadian Marketing Association awards.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The award is available for undertaking post-secondary studies in any subject offered by the college.
The successful participants will be awarded from one of the Entrance Award which will help them in completing their education.
Foreign candidates are allowed to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
An applicant must be a full-time participant who has been in good academic standing and shows academic progression.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For this outstanding opportunity, the students have to take admission in a post-secondary degree program at the college. After being enrolled, the applicants will be awarded from one of the following Entrance Awards-
- Academic Entrance Scholarship
- English Assessment Entrance Scholarship
- Guard Me GAS-EAP Scholarship
- funding for a GAS-EAP Student
Note: The participants will be awarded from one of the awards with whom they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates have to submit all the documents asked by the university.
- An applicant must complete an education which is equivalent to Canadian high school qualification.
- The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 17, 2019