The educational opportunity is available for all high achieving international participants who have a desire of completing their master’s degree education at MODUL University Vienna .
A golden opportunity for all students who want to complete their higher education in Austria. MODUL University Vienna is offering the International MBA program in Austria.
MODUL University Vienna offers cutting edge education in the field of international management, new media technology, public governance, tourism and hospitality management, and sustainable development.
MODUL University Vienna was established in 1908 and right now situated as a private university in Austria. It has been ranked among the top 25 universities in the category “most often cited research results”.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing an MBA degree program in the field of Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership, Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism, Real Estate Management, and Sustainable Management and Governance at the university.
Total 13 grants are available in which 2 full grants are worth €25,000 each and 10 partial awards are worth €12,000 each. Furthermore, 1 full grant with an amount of €25,000 is available for women who enroll in an MBA in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership program.
Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
The participant must have an academic performance, work experience, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For this educational opportunity, the candidates need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- While completing their application, they have to indicate that, which award they are going to apply, for automatic consideration.
- Students are required to submit a scan of their academic transcripts, passport, evidence of language and work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- An ideal participant should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to the minimum duration of three years.
- If the aspirant’s national language is not English, then they need to achieve a level c1 in the English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
September 10, 2019