The program is open to all students from around the world who commencing an undergraduate degree in commerce, economics and management at Melbourne in Australia.
Flexible progression opportunities to students who wish to pursue a career in commerce, economics and management. The University of Melbourne is pleased to offer a chance to participate in the International Undergraduate Partner Scholarship.
Melbourne University provides more than 100 fields of study, you are free to shape the degree that will ultimately shape your world. It is consistently ranked among the world’s leading universities.
As a public-spirited institution, the University of Melbourne was founded in 1853. It makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world.
Undergraduate degree level.
Field of Study:
The scholarship will be awarded for Bachelor degree in Commerce, economics and management subject offered by the Melbourne University.
Total 8 awards are eligible. The University of Melbourne will provide 50% fee remission for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce (up to 300 points).
Applications are being accepted from all over the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
You need to attend one of the following international partner institutions:
- Trinity College Foundation Studies, Australia
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- HELP University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s College, Malaysia
- Sunway College, Malaysia
- Markham College, Peru
- Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- No application is required. Applicants need to enroll in an undergraduate degree program to get this opportunity. After being a university student, you will be automatically considered for this award. Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and information pack via email.
- You need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for your undergraduate degree.
- This includes subject prerequisites, English language requirements and meeting Australian student visa conditions.
- Complete the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification
- When you apply for an undergraduate degree, you will need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 25, 2019.