Are you a student who can take advantage of world class scholastic chance and the occasion to improve their skills and abilities? well then, the Medical University of Vienna is offering Global Fellowship for Medical & Research.
The fellowship is open to students who would like to be qualified doctors and scientists trained and skilled. A Fellowship can also provide chances for aspiring individuals from across the globe.
MedUni Vienna has become one of the world’s leading and most prestigious medical institution. It has become the biggest medical training facility in the German speaking Constituency with approximately 8,000 students.
The university is enhancing its medical expertise on the principle of international exchange and dialog with academic professionals.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in any subject that the university offers.
To order to apply this research grant, candidates must receive different award numbers.
For this program, local and foreign candidates may participate.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Fellows may obtain experience in the field medical fields along with highly skills, thus growing their specific professional expertise.
- They are specifically not incorporated into clinical workout plan, and are subject to supervision and strict compliance with legal requirements.
- Applicants seeking to develop advanced knowledge and skills when working at the University of Medicine in Vienna for a minimum period 3 to 12 months.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Candidates must be admitted to this university in order to obtain the benefits of this plan. During this process, students must access the fellowship via the Clinical Fellow application form and the Research Fellow application form.
- All relevant papers, transcripts and certificates must be available to applicants for this award.
- Applicants must be sufficiently fluent in the fellowship training center’s language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2020.