Have you been on the desire want your career began? If yes, below is a fantastic chance to apply for the McGill University’s Duerksen MBA Leadership grant.
The program is designed to recruit students from third world countries who are willing to studying an MBA program at Mcgill University in Canada.
Founded in 1821, McGill University is a research university based in Quebec, Canada. The university placed first in Canada, offering different degrees and diplomas in more than 300 academic fields.
Mcgill is renowned throughout the world for finding the brightest minds. We also include academics with excellent career advancement throughout disciplines and borders.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Undertaking an MBA at the university.
McGill University will award $10,000 in tuition to qualified students.
Applications from developing countries are eligible.
The certification conditions are as follows;
- The scholarship is based on financial excellence and evidenced civic participation or engagement in the non-profit field.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants must be enrolled to the McGill University MBA program.
- Include your letter of recommendation, college transcripts and passport copy.
- Candidates should have obtained a standardized GMAT and GRE test score and an earlier certificate.
- Applicants must illustrate their English language skills via the TOEFL or IELTS test scores for entry.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2020.