The Massey University is offering Joan Berry Fellowships in Veterinary Science-Postgraduate in January 2019. The Fellowships shall be open to veterinary science students with a particular interest in promoting animal health and welfare.
The Fellowships shall be awarded annually and shall have a value of up to $8,500 per annum for a graduate. A lesser or greater amount may apply depending upon the available income.
The Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. Our students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative contributors to society.
Bachelor/Masters Degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in Philosophy, Veterinary Science, Animal Health and Welfare.
The Fellowships shall be awarded annually and shall have a value of up to $8,500 per annum for a graduate.
The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
• Entrance Requirements:
• The Fellowships shall be open to veterinary science students with a particular interest in promoting animal health and welfare.
• to pursue a course of study for the Bachelor of Philosophy degree
• to assist in the payment of education toward the Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
• Search on the scholarships page for the scholarship you wish to apply for.
• The scholarship page will outline if it is an online process, or whether you will need to fill out and submit a pdf document.
• Online – in most circumstances, you will first need to apply to the university for the program you wish to study first. When you are accepted for the program and receive your Offer of Place, you will be able to log in to the Massey student portal where you can apply for the scholarship on the ‘Scholarships’ tab.
• In some cases, such as PhD and doctorate scholarships, or if a scholarship is funded by an organization outside of Massey, you will be presented with a pdf form on the scholarship page. You need to fill this out and send it back as per instructions on the pdf form. If this is the case please ensure you write clearly in black pen and provide all the information requested.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 10, 2019