The university is opening this opportunity for international students who have a dream to pursue their undergraduate studies at MMU.
Getting a good start of a career is important. Therefore Manchester Metropolitan University is giving you an opportunity to start your career journey by applying to the New International undergraduate financial aid in the UK.
At Manchester Metropolitan University , the students have a huge amount of course with good academic and teaching facilities. It has a globally recognized reputation in terms of education.
Manchester Metropolitan University was established in 1843 as Manchester School of Design. It is a public university which received its university status in 1992.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subjects at the university.
The free education will provide £2,000 for every year of study.
All international students are eligible to apply.
Below are the minimum requirements for this scholarship.
- You must not apply for a Bachelor of Architecture program at the university.
- Be a self-funding and classified as an overseas applicant tuition fee purpose.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- The candidates must have to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. If they successfully meet the eligibility criteria, the award will be automatically awarded.
- Your nationality proof (ID card or passport), previous study certificates, language ability proof, and a CV must be submitted.
- You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university to study the chosen program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Open for September 2019 entry.