The main motive of this educational award is to provide an excellent funding opportunity to all international students who are intending to enroll in a PhD degree program at Macquarie University.
Macquarie University is furnishing the International HDR Top-Up Scholarships program for funding higher degree by research course in Australia.
At Macquarie University, the participants have many degree level courses and a vibrant environment for pursuing studies in a proper way. It also provides the best teaching and academic facilities for its candidates.
Macquarie University was founded as a verdant university in Australia. It is the first university in Australia to fully align its degree system with the Bologna Accord.
PhD degree program
Field of Study:
Pursuing a PhD degree program relevant to the pharmaceutical sector (Medicine choice among consumers and GPs, Post-market surveillance of medicine outcomes, Outcomes-based payments within the pharmaceutical sector, health equity, social justice, and need, Impact of medicines on broader economic outcomes, International competitiveness of the Australian clinical trials sector, and Value of patient support programs) at the university.
The bursary has valued at $20,311.50 per annum but the full-time stipend rate associated with an iMQRES stipend award is $27,596.00 per annum. That is to mean that successful participants will get top-top award up to $47,907.50.
Overseas candidates are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
An ideal participant must demonstrate their interest in healthcare-related research, and their strong analytical and writing skills reflected in research output (i.e. peer-reviewed publications).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If the candidates want to take this opportunity, then they need to follow the application instructions-
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ and start your application.
- Must remember that at the start of your application you should select the Scholarship type of “HDR Project/Supervisor Specific Scholarship”.
- The applicants have to submit a complete research proposal, degree transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- The successful participants must complete a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level or a Master of philosophy or a two-year Masters degree with a major research component at distinction level.
- The candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 30, 2019.