Maastricht University is now opening the doors to be part of Global Doctoral Awards for exceptional foreign students. The award is available to qualified students which want to pursue PhD level program which is provided at Maastricht University.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin doctoral research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Maastricht University is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 16,300 students and 4,300 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university will offer the standard wage for Doctoral students beginning with a salary of € 2,325, with an annual increase of € 2,972 – gross per month in year 4 (based on a full-time appointment).
Applicants from around the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- A (Research) Master’s degree in History or a related field.
- Great (passive) experience of both German and Dutch languages.
- Applicant must have capacity to work individually, as well as in a group.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Maastricht before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 08, 2020.