The main object of the program is to support international students starting undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
Earning a college degree leads to the ability to choose career paths. Examining this importance of the study, Luther College is implementing the Academic Scholarships for talented applicants in the U.S.
At Luther College, students will receive education from qualified professors who are passionate about what they teach and fully invested in the college and its students. They also mentor students, act as advisers, and learn and research in collaboration with students.
Established in 1861, Luther College is a private liberal arts college. It is an exclusively undergraduate institution and ranked 90th among all the liberal arts colleges in the USA. The college offers various bachelor’s degree programs.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the college.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranges from $10,000 to $24,000 for their study expense.
Aspirants from around the world are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the college.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If you want to be a part of the program, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After that, you have to download the ISFAA form and submitted it to the college.
- The college may ask you for the admissions essay/personal statement, two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or advisers, original or certified copies of your secondary school transcripts or mark sheets and results of your final secondary school examination and the results of any national examination
- Applicants must have a valid IB, SAT and ACT scores for admission
- Claimants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing TOEFL, IELTS or Duo lingo English test scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 1, 2020.