For the purpose of supporting bright foreign students, the University of Luiss administers financial support for the academic session 2020-2021.
The grant is available to attracting exceptional foreign students who like to study at the university in Italy for a bachelor’s degree in economics and business.
The Luiss University was established in 1974 and is an autonomous private university in Italy. In the fields of economics, business, management, law and political science, it offers undergraduate and postgraduate education and dual degree programs.
Luiss University offers a dynamic educational environment focused on innovation, transparency, and innovation. We also provide students with a world-class education.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Bachelor of Business and Economics.
The university will include the curriculum with a discount in university fees.
Requests from all over the globe will be accepted.
The qualification requirements is as follows;
- Candidates must be admitted to the university undergraduate studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- You must participate in the Luiss University Bachelor’s degree coursework.
- You need to add your college records, reference letter, inspiration letter and passport copy.
- Candidates must provide appropriate ACT and SAT scores.
- Students must have English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 24, 2020.