Many students dream of studying in Italy, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo University is offering S.p.A. international awards funded jointly by LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo for the academic session 2020/21.
The funding program assists international students who want to commence master’s course in the field of Management.
LUISS Guido Carli is an autonomous college which developed from an ancient roman institution. It’s own four departments introduce a new approach to education: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law and Political Science.
LUISS is dedicated to registering exceptional talented and strong talented students coming from all over Italy and around the globe.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in a subject of Management.
All of the enrolled students will be given a grant covering tuition fees (with the exception of certain taxes incurred by law) and all lodging and meal expenses for their stay in Rome for the entire usual period of the program (2 years of study).
Students from Brazil and Argentina are eligible to apply.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must hold or will hold by July 2020 a bachelor’s degree from a non-Italian university.
- Applicants must have professional experience.
- For more detail, it is recommended that foreign students read The Rules of University Enrollment.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 4, 2020.