The main purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to those brilliant candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework in the USA.
Longwood University is accepting applications for the Merit-based International Scholarship. The merit-based program is open for all the high performing students from all over the world.
At Longwood University , there are many opportunities for starting a career and provides higher learning which helps you to improve your core values and by studying in this university you can gain a good opportunity for becoming a professional.
Founded in 1835, Longwood University is the third-oldest public university in Virginia and ranked ninth among Regional Universities in the US. It is a public institution which only gazes the surface of living and learning.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Bachelor degree in any subject offered by Longwood University.
The grant will pay $2,000-$8,000 per year for four academic years.
Seekers from all over the globe are acceptable for this fellowship.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework at the university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in the University by filling the online international application After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Submit records and any leaving certificate from the higher secondary institution with certified English translation and interpretation with explanation of grading scale.
- For being admitted, the student should fulfill the following requirements as-higher secondary mark sheet, official academic grades and the official transcript with all available grades.
- Aspirants whose native language is not English must submit their TOEFL and IELTS test scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–