Lincoln University is very pleased to introduce a fantastic funding scheme called International Taught Master Merit Awards.
With the award amount of NZ$10,000, this application will help potential students achieve their career aspirations. Students from any part of the world can qualify for this award.
Lincoln University in the Southern Hemisphere, New Zealand.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in the below mentioned areas;
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
In the eligible master’s degree programs, Lincoln University will grant NZ$10,000 to be added to the total cost of your research of the qualified students.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Lincoln University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have at least a GPA of B+ average in their bachelor’s degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Lincoln University before submitting the application for this education award..
- Applicants will need to submit the following documents to ensure they make successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Fluent spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 1, 2021.