If you need to grab a finance education from the University of Leiden, well don’t miss an opportunity to qualify for the Netherlands Minerva Scholarship Fund.
The plan seeks to grant bachelor, master, and research project study scholarships for the 2020-21 educational year. Foreign students from around the world can qualify for the Fund.
Leiden University was founded in 1575, and is the oldest higher education organization in the Netherlands. It provides 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, and 50 doctorates or Doctoral programs across its seven faculties for the better quality of life of the students.
The University of Leiden offers superior-quality education, a wide range of bachelors and master’s program and professional support for student study. This promotes education and research, team work, foreign discussions, skill creation, community building on campus, and produces numerous jobs and student financial assistance.
Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Masters degree plans.
Field of Study:
The awards for the bachelor and master degree projects are obtainable.
The awards are as follows;
- International travel and living costs.
- Research costs.
- Between €900 and €2000.
Foreign students from around the globe are registered for the program.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants must enrolled at Leiden University as a Bachelor or Master.
- The recommendation is for an outstanding or distinguished thesis or research project in or outside the Netherlands.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates must take acceptance to the University of Leiden for a degree. Afterwards they will be considered instantly for the awards.
- Candidates should provide a documents, photos, recommendation letter, a curriculum vitae and all appropriate mark-sheets.
- Candidates will have to examine all the entry criteria for his study until submitting.
- Candidates will have to prove having the correct level of English written and spoken.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 15, 2020.