For the educational year 2020-2021, Lanzhou University offers you the chance to apply for the Chinese Government awards for overseas students.
The Ministry of Education in China to provides these awards for the university to study the master’s and doctoral degree program.
Lanzhou University was established in 1909, and is a main comprehensive university directly under China’s Ministry of Education.
The main objective of Lanzhou University is to develop systematic management techniques with sufficient empathy and accessible-mindedness, and an unique perspective, to effectively serve society and the country as a whole.This aims to train applicants to recognize and mitigate intervention, thereby enabling living systems to enhance the communication of their inherent capacity
Masters and PhD degree plans.
Field of Study:
Master’s and PhD degrees in any subject that taught at university.
The Lanzhou University afford all the accepted candidates with full china support. The support will address the following:
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Free University Dormitory
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- Doctoral Students: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
Aspirants from all the nationalities are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicant must have the capacity to perform scientific research.
- Applicants are required to submit their Bachelor’s degree for a Master’s degree.
- Applicants are required to submit their Master’s Degree for a PhD degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants are eligible for enrollment to the Masters and PhD program at the University of Lanzhou. Upon acceptance, applicants are immediately taken into account for the incentives.
- Candidates should apply a document, photos, recommendation of letter, curriculum vitae and photocopy of the overseas physical examination form, passport photocopy, personal statement (not less than 800 words) and all previous required mark-sheets.
- In order to be successful in a Master’s and PhD degree program, candidates must fulfill the university’s admission standards.
- Applicants must submit a certification of good English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.