La Trobe University is inviting outstanding scholars from across the globe to participate in the session in David Myers Research Program.
The program is designed to enable all promising applicants who are interested in taking session 2020-2021 to research the Doctoral coursework at the university. The studentship is available to Australian students as well as foreign students.
La Trobe University which was established in 1964 and situated in Australia. It provides the participants both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Students should achieve academic achievement while studying at this university, and new prospects for their career. It offers online training and seminars via their campuses and online Learning Hubs.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- La Trobe Research grant will include the reward sum of A$ 5,000 a year per year.
- A research grant of up to $3,000 per year to support with expenses like laboratory consumables, fieldwork and conference participation.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the La Trobe University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- A Masters by research degree in a related field conducted in the last ten years measured by a research level of 70 or higher at a La Trobe Masters.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Honours), Masters by coursework or Ungraded Masters by Study Degree earned during the last 10 years where you have obtained a weighted average score of 70 or higher in every range of coursework.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the La Trobe University before submitting the application for this education award and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2020.