Planning to study abroad as an international student can be challenging. La Trobe University has made it easier by announcing the Regional Victoria Experience Bursary for the academic year 2021-22.
The financial aid positions will be provided to students holding exceptionally impressive academic scores. All international students are eligible to apply for this grant.
La Trobe University, located in Melbourne, Australia.
Field of Study:
The Regional Victoria Experience Bursary program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university will provide the selected applicants with a sum of $3,000 collectively to aid their study at La Trobe University. The bursary will be provided as a deduction in the total payable tuition fee.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the La Trobe University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The applicants must be a newly commencing international student applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the La Trobe University. Applicants are automatically considered for this award of education after being enrolled.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
30th November, 2021.