La Trobe is offering up to 5 scholarships to both domestic and international students who intend to enroll full time in the Bachelor of Information Technology at the Bendigo Campus in Semester 1 2020.
If you are looking the way to start IT education then you can achieve your educational goals with the Industry Pathway Scholarship at La Trobe University.
Study at Bendigo campus of La Trobe gives the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in preparation for your future. The mission of the university is to Advancing knowledge and learning to shape the future of the students and communities.
As one of Australia’s pioneering universities, La Trobe University is ranking in the top 1.2 per cent of the world’s universities. Its pathway programs are built to help you get into your course of choice. Its graduates have an employer satisfaction rating of 86.6%.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available for an undergraduate degree in Information Technology.
La Trobe University will provide up to 5 awards.
- The $2000 award per year for the first two years (First Year: $2000 and Second Year: $2000)
- Third Year: Guaranteed Industry Based Learning (IBL) placement with an Industry-Sponsored IBL Scholarship of $28,800.
Applications will be accepted from Australian Citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or an international student.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Must be planning to enroll full time in the Bachelor of Information Technology at the Bendigo Campus.
- Achieve an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 80 or higher or
- Must have an International Baccalaureate Diploma of 30 points (International students).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- No application is required. When applicants will take admission in undergraduate IT program at the Bendigo Campus of La Trobe, the award will be awarded on their achievement of a high ATAR score or equivalent.
- Supporting Documents: As an international student, you must submit a personal statement and a verified copy of the immigration visa. Check complete supporting documentation requirements here.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an ATAR or equivalent of 80 or higher and international students must have an International Baccalaureate Diploma of 30 points.
- Language Requirement: At La Trobe, each course has a minimum English language requirement for entry. For the Bachelor of Information Technology degree, applicants must have IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 28, 2020.