Kings College London is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent deserving students for its GSK-BBSRC Studentships in UK. The educational award is open for UK and EU students candidates so that they can fulfill their dreams.
Kings College London, located in London, United Kingdom.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
The GSK-BBSRC Studentships will be awarded in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, enzymology, organic/pharmaceutical chemistry.
Students will receive a stipend equivalent to at least the current BBSRC rate; for the academic year 2021/22, this rate is £17,285 per year (including London allowance).
Candidates from European countries and UK are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Kings College London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have experience in analytical chemistry (HPLC, GC).
- Applicants should have experience in analyzing genomics data or any other high-dimensional datasets.
- Applicants should have awareness of the values of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Applicants will have ability to work as part of a team.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Kings College London and send your electronic application as a single PDF file directly to email@example.com.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
14 March, 2021.