The King’s College London is proud to present its Africa International PGR Awards for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in UK. The award is available to foreign students.
The education award assists highly motivated students who want to commence a PhD degree at the King’s College London.
King’s College London provides curriculum in economics, management, finance, entrepreneurship, accounting and marketing of human resources. It was established in 1829, and is a main hub for biomedical research.
The university offers excellent program to academic and student administration students and staff in all respects. It generates creative possibilities for studying which challenge their students.
PhD Degree plan.
Field of Study:
The PhD degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Awards are as follows;
- Full international tuition fees.
- An annual UKRI stipend (living allowance) (this was set at £ 17.009 for the year 2019-21).
- Research Support Fund (per staff up to £ 5k / year).
Applicants from Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tunisia, Tanzania, Sudan, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome and Principe, Rwanda, Namibia, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Kenya, Guinea, Ghana, Gambia, Gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Republic of Congo, Comoros, Chad, Central African Republic, Cap Verde, Cameroon, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria, Zambia, Togo, South Africa, Seychelles, Senegal, Nigeria, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Egypt, Djibouti, Morocco, Mauritius, Democratic People’s Republic are eligible for this grant.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the King’s College London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The candidates should be responsible for the higher international tuition fees.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the King’s College London before submitting the application for this education award.Students can contact if they have any question at email@example.com.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 1, 2020.