Would you like to study in Sweden? If so, then just go onward and accept for the University of Karlstad’s International Global Program.
The scholarship is open to top academic students from non-EU / European Economic Area (and Switzerland) countries who are allowed to pay university fees for education.
Karlstad University has around 40 instructive projects, 30 program augmentations, and 900 courses. Right now, the college has around 16,000 understudies and 1,200 representatives.
It is one of the world’s driving examination fixates concentrating on administration the executives and worth creation through the assistance.
Any Program educated at university.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in any university program presented.
- Stipends cover 25% of the tuition fees, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees. The value of the funding is indicated in the funding notice for each scholar.
- The grant cost is withdrawn from the program’s tuition fees for which a scholarship is awarded.
Students from non EU / European Economic Area (and Switzerland) countries will qualify for this program.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- The research reward is aimed at best academic students from countries out of the European Union (and Switzerland) who are forced to pay university fees for their education.
- The grant is nominated only for programs that begin in an autumn semester. A bursary offer is valid only for the year and the plan specified in the notice of the grant.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Until applying for a scholarship, candidates must register for study at the University of Karlstad. You have to use the reference on the right side during the process or click here.
- All prior transcripts and qualifications for this study program must be available to applicants.
- Applicants are advised to meet the university’s entry criteria before applying for a grant.
- If English is not your first mother tongue, you have to show that your English language skills meet the standards.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2020.