With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 125,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Intern program is one of the primary feeders for entrance into Johnson & Johnson’s Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP). The Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a two-year program designed specifically to prepare future generations of business leaders within the Johnson & Johnson accounting and finance organization.
Internship program participant roles include financial accounting and analysis, sales & marketing finance, operations finance, research and development finance, and internal audit. Specific responsibilities may include budget support, capital budgeting, financial consolidation, sales reporting and analysis, and/or ad-hoc projects.
Other common tasks include analysis of financial questions and problems (i.e. Regression and Trend Analysis), problem solving, active business partnering and developing innovative methods to improve job metrics and processes.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for 2019 Summer Internships in Accounting or Finance for multiple locations across the United States.
The program focused on providing college students with practical business experience. It allows them to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and “get a taste of the real world” before they are fully committed to it.
Accounting/Finance Intern positions are available at numerous operating companies within Consumer, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, and the Pharmaceutical Sectors, as well as Johnson & Johnson Corporate Headquarters.
Field of Study:
Internship is available for Accounting and Finance fields.
This is a paid internship program. Eligible applicants will receive salary and multiple other benefits.
Internship Open for International Students.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is required.
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required.
- Finance/Accounting Majors are preferred. Intermediate level of knowledge of MS Excel and Word is required.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to register through the online application link mentioned below.
Internship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Internship Link: ◄–
Internship application deadline is Ongoing.