The Global Award is a competitive and merit-based program. Indiana University awards a limited number each year to support international applicants (non-U.S. citizen) to study an undergraduate degree course.
Indiana University is pleased to offer the Global Engagement Scholarships in the United States for incoming international first-year students of the highest academic quality.
Indiana University offers world-class education and highly ranked academic programs. It has 13 different career centers on campus and offers over 550 educational programs.
Indiana University is a private university that founded on January 20, 1820, in the United States. At Indiana University, they give you an offer to choose the best option from more than 200 majors through its 13 schools.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available to study an undergraduate course in any study area.
For fall 2020, Indiana University is offering the merit-based awards range from $1,000 to $11,000 per year.
Applications are open for all nationalities.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must meet all the following requirement:
- Candidate must be incoming freshman international students of the highest academic quality
- Students must earn a diploma from an accredited high school before you enroll at Indiana University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To apply, no separate application is required for the award. Provide all the admission materials by the deadline to be considered. The first step towards becoming a student at IU Bloomington is to initiate and implement the admission process.
- Applicants must upload the following documents at Atlas to complete the application including Secondary school academic records, SAT/ACT or TOEFL scores, Demonstration of English proficiency, Official Transcripts, and Letters of recommendation.
- Only test scores received directly from the testing agency will be considered for scholarship and admission processes.
- All nonnative English-speaking international undergraduate applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2020 (November 1, 2019, is the early action deadline).