If you have completed your undergraduate studies and want to take your studies forward, then there is an opportunity to get a higher education degree by joining a program at the IESEG School of Management.
The main purpose of this Master’s of Science Award program is to provide financial support for International students who have strong academic performance in undertaking the master’s degree program at IESEG in France.
Founded in 1964, IESEG School of Management is a member of Lille Catholic University in France. It is a post-bac business school with the ranking of 21st in world-wide.
At IESEG school of Management, the candidates will be conducted by the award-winning teachers. The school has the highest standard in terms of international management education and focused to give students the best facilities in reaching their future goals.
Master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are available in International Business Negotiation.
These educational awards offer large numbers of funds in the form of tuition waiver up to 50% for successful students.
Citizens of Europe and Non-Europe are worthy for these grants.
- Citizens of Europe and Non-Europe are worthy for these grants.
- They can apply for a master’s degree program in International Business Negotiation field at the school.
- An applicant must hold strong academic excellence.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Aspirants are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree course at IESEG. After taking admission they will be automatically awarded the funds.
- Copy of the passport, recent curriculum vitae or Resume, academic transcripts, and language proficiency test score need to be submitted with the application of this program.
- An undergraduate degree in any field is essential.
- Those candidates whose national language is not English, are required to score IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (85 IBT), in one of the English language test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
- June 14th, 2019, for non-European candidates.
- June 28th, 2019, for European candidates.