The program is open to support all international students from all over the globe by covering 50% of tuition fees to study one of 17 master’s degree programs in one of the best and most innovative universities in Russia.
National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE University) is accepting applications for the International Master Awards for International students.
HSE University is one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in Eastern Europe and Eurasia. With top departments and research centers in a number of international fields, it provides outstanding educational programs from secondary school to doctoral studies.
HSE University consistently ranked as one of Russia’s top universities and offers a wide range of programs in both Russian and English. It is a leader in combining Russian education traditions with the best international teaching and research practices.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in the following available programs:
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History «Usable Pasts»
- Big Data Analysis in Business, Economy, and Society
- Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction
- Software Development and Data Analysis
- Enterprise Software Development
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Modern Social Analysis
- Urban Development and Governance
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods
- Strategic Management in Logistics
- Educational Administration
- Cultural and Event Tourism Management
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Law and Public Administration
- The HSE University program will provide free tuition for the whole period of studying and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB.
- Tuition fee waivers cover a substantial part of the annual tuition fee: for Bachelor’s program– 25-70%, for Master’s programs – 25-50%.
All international students from around the world are welcome to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must have an international bachelor’s degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
Applications are accepted online.
- To apply for Bachelor’s programs, it is necessary to submit an application and then sit exams online or on-site.
- Master’s programs require submitting a portfolio in accordance with the requirements of each program and then passing an interview.
- Applicants must submit required documents include the following documents: CV, motivation letter, at least one recommendation letter, and copy of the bachelor’s degree.
- Applications have to be submitted by August 10, 2019 – for citizens from countries with visa regime, and by August 20, 2019 – for citizens from visa-free countries.
- Scholarships awardees selection process is based on portfolio competition and interviews (conducted in person or online).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 20, 2019.