American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This internship will be in Torrance, CA. In addition to gaining experience in a corporate environment you will have the opportunity to expand your project management, presentation, and team-building skills. Your contributions will make a difference in the departments you support.
Are you interested in participating in a unique and challenging learning opportunity? Honda (U.S.) is excited to present the 2019 Summer Intern Program to freshman, sophomore, and junior or senior level college students.
Interns will be placed within various departments throughout our company which include: Product Planning, Export Service, Marketing, Motorcycle, Environmental Business Development, Sales, Parts & Service, and Logistics.
This is a paid internship program.
Internship Open for International Students.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior level full-time student at an accredited 4-year college/university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or better (Transcripts Required)
- Major in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Automotive Technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Communications or Public Relations preferred
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exhibited leadership, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States for the duration of the program
- Must have local housing and transportation for the duration of the program
- Must be available to work between early June to early August 2019 (subject to change)
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to join their Talent Network at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/honda/en-us/TalentNetwork/Pages/Join.aspx
Internship Official Web Links:
Application has started from 2 Jan 2019. Internship application deadline is Ongoing.