Would you like to live in the USA? If so, don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the financial assistance provided by the University of Heidelberg.
The award is available to international students starting in the bachelor’s degree program at the US University of Heidelberg.
The University of Heidelberg was established in 1850 and is a private university in the United States. The campus of the university is as distinctive and revered as its academic programs that are nationally recognized.
The university promotes and nurtures academic, personal and professional growth which leads to distinguished life of meaning. They also provide students with a complete educational environment.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing a degree program in any subject area that the university offers.
The amount of the award will be distributed as follows:
- Stipend for Foreign Ambassador: $13,000 – $17,000 annually.
- Application for International Student Financial Aid (ISFA): up to $10,000 annually.
Candidates from abroad are worthy.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Students must be admitted to the Heidelberg University Bachelor’s coursework.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- First, you must enroll in the university’s undergraduate studies and complete the financial aid application as well.
- Must attach your academic transcripts, passport copy, personal statement, financial support form affidavit and financial support evidences and letters of recommendation.
- Candidates must hold a certificate of high school.
- You must meet the university’s English language requirements
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2019.