The Boustany Foundation is pleased to announce the Harvard University MBA Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Scholarship offers financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees and Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The scholarship is open for MBA program.
Field of Study:
The scholarship will be awarded in the field of business.
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Scholarships are available to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
If you wish to apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to email@example.com.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
May 31, 2019.