The Loeb Fellowship is a lifelong connection seeks mid-career professionals with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in their field, and who have leadership ability and who show the potential to take their capacities to higher levels.
The Loeb Fellowship applications are open at the Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD) for international applicants. The program aims to encourage applications from a wide range of practitioners whose work has focused on improving the built and natural environments.
At Harvard Graduate School of Design, applicants can get a learning opportunity in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, urban design, real estate, design engineering, and design studies at masters and doctoral level.
Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD) is one of the famous schools at Harvard University. As a professional graduate school, GSD offers several masters and doctoral degree programs nationally and globally.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The program provides an opportunity for fellows to work in a variety of fields, with examples including urban planning, creative arts, real estate, architecture, landscape architecture, journalism, policy and many others.
Winners of the program will serve a year of study in residence at Harvard GSD in 2021. They will receive a stipend, housing, and access to educational resources from Harvard and MIT as well as a worldwide network of alumni colleagues and supporters.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Candidates must be an international applicant.
- Professionals whose work contributes to the improvement of the natural and built environment are eligible to apply.
- The program is for civic leaders, journalists, architects, technologists, urban planners and designers, activists, landscape architects, policymakers, and public.
- People of exceptional skill who design, plan, preserve, and critique the places where we live, work, and play are eligible to apply.
- The program is for people in mid-career, with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the field.
- A completed degree in higher education is not a requirement.
- Professionals with atypical backgrounds or unusual career paths who have demonstrated the capacity to make a difference in their fields are encouraged to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants are required to register in order to submit an online application for this opportunity.
- Candidates are required to provide an application, three (3) letters of recommendation, and a resume. Supplemental materials are optional but highly recommended.
- Practitioners must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of working experience.
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge of English language (proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 6, 2020