If you have a vision of using the funding system to research in China, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology System award from the Chinese government.
The education award is open to international students except China, which can apply for the HIT Independent Recruitment Program only if they want to study a Master’s or PhD degree.
The Harbin Institute is affiliated with the Ministry of Industry and IT. Harbin serves as a central hub for Northeast China’s political, economic, science, cultural and communications, as well as a nation’s major industrial base.
The Harbin Institute is consistently ranked as one of the top science and engineering universities in the country. Harbin Institute operates on an all-year schedule that includes fall, spring, and summer. Between semesters, winter and summer holidays are scheduled.
Master’s and PhD courses.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any of the university’s Master’s and Doctoral degree subjects.
The applicants will receive the following:
- Registration fees, tuition fees and accommodation fees are exempt;
- 800 RMB in comprehensive medical coverage per annum;
- The students were given a monthly stipend at the following rates:
- Candidate for Master’s degree: 3,000 RMB per month.
- Candidate for a doctoral degree: 3,500 RMB per month
For this program, international students will apply.
The qualifying conditions are as follows;
- Applicants must be in good health and be non-Chinese.
- International students or former Chinese university graduates.
- Outstanding performance in study.
- Applicants are supposed to have good scientific research capabilities.
- Required education history and age limit:
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35 years of age.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a Master’s degree and be younger than 40 years of age.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants must complete and submit an application form to No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China.
- Applicants must provide the Highest Full Time Study Diploma, Transcripts, A Study or Research Plan, Two Recommendation Letters, Passport Copy, Foreign Physical Examination Form Photocopy, Language Skills Certificate, No Criminal Record Certificate, a Letter of Acceptance.
- All participants must have full English skills; they will need to fully understand lectures throughout the Institute, participate actively in discussions, and read and write English assignments.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
25 December, 2019.