Would you like to complete your Australia bachelor’s degree? If so, here’s a great opportunity to apply for the Griffith University’s Global Overseas Student School Leaver Scholarship.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract competent foreign students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Griffith University was established in 1971 and is a public research university in Australia. In 1975, the university opened its doors to introduce Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Students will receive excellent education at Griffith University and the ability to develop and apply knowledge to exercise influence and make meaningful life-long contributions to their communities.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree program in any subject area that the university offers.
For the first two trimesters of enrollment, the studentship must pay 10% of undergraduate tuition fees.
Applications are available throughout the world except Australia or New Zealand.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate of a secondary school qualification in other countries and before starting at Griffith University, they had not previously tried tertiary study.
- Begin and enroll as a new full-time student in a graduate degree at Griffith University in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants should be admitted for undergraduate studies at the university.You will be considered spontaneously for the award after being enrolled.
- Give your academic transcript and passport copy.
- For entry, You must meet the university admission criteria.
- The college offers the following standard English tests for admission into a degree program:
- IELTS: Minimum 6.5 ranking, not less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: Recommended score 575 or more
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: Rating of 79 (no less than 19 sub-score) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic):A total score of 58 without a score of 50 or less.
- ISLPR: No score lower than 3 + in each skill of the ISLPR
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 31, 2020.