The educational grant is open for high performing Australian, New Zealand and international participants who want to undertake their undergraduate research studies at Griffith University.
If you work hard for achieving something, then the great you will feel when you achieve it. Hence for helping you in achieving that level, Griffith University is presenting the Behavioral Science Honors program in Australia.
Griffith University offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, and others. Its education facility develops a student’s personality and communication skills.
Griffith University established in 1971, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
For undertaking a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business degree program at the university.
The candidates will receive an amount of $4000 towards their studies.
Australian, New Zealand, and Overseas candidates are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- An applicant be studying full-time or part-time.
- Candidates should have had a proposed research topic related to the Cluster’s research interests, including financial decision-making, behavioral economics, health, social impact, environmental change, and sustainability.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There are two steps of applying:
Step 1- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university before applying to the grant.
Step 2- After being enrolled in a program, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
The applicant must submit a PDF file which contains a personal statement answering the following:
- Career Goals and Aims: How can an understanding of behavioral science help to achieve behavior change?
- Scholarship benefit: How will the Scholarship help you with your Honors studies?
- Optional is there anything else you would like to add: any request for consideration of GPA being below required.
- An ideal candidate must have achieved a minimum GPA of 6.0 during your undergraduate study.
- If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 13, 2019.