Google is inviting applications for Technical Program Manager Internship for Summer 2019. Applicants must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Computer Science or a related field. Interns must have good verbal and written communication skills as well as effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. This is a paid internship program available for international students.
Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project life cycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You’re equally at home explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Field of Study:
Technical Program Manager Internship for Summer 2019.
This is a paid internship program.
This internship is available for International students.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer from May 2019 to August 2019 or June 2019 to September 2019.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Go or Python.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations and/or project management experience through class projects, clubs or internships.
- Returning to a degree program after the internship.
- Experience writing code and contributing to open source projects.
- Analytical and solution-oriented background, with great people skills and structured problem solving capabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of application is online.
Internship Official Web Links:
Applications are due by January 8, 2019.