To motivate academically outstanding international students to make their dream of studying in UK come true, the Goldsmiths, University of London has decided to award the Goldsmiths International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are exclusively given to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need at the Goldsmiths, University of London.
Goldsmiths, University of London, located in south-east London, UK.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
International Scholarships degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
University will partially provide funded worth of £5,000.
Candidates from all countries are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the
Goldsmiths, University of London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Undergraduate degree programs (excluding Fine Art, Design and Fine Art Extension programs)
- International Foundation Certificate programs (excluding Design)
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Goldsmiths, University of London. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- If you apply by 31 March 2022 (11.59pm GMT), you will hear back about your application week commencing Monday 25 April 2022. If you apply by 17 May 2022 (11.59pm GMT), you will hear back about your application week commencing Monday 6 June 2022.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
17th May, 2022 at 11.59pm (GMT).