The award is a competitive program open for all international students who going to commencing studies in January 2020 for a masters course in the UK.
Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship applications are open for international students to help them keep the cost of studying in the UK’s most affordable Glasgow Caledonian University.
Glasgow Caledonian University indeed provides world-class education, high-quality programs, and a truly memorable experience for its students. At Glasgow Caledonian University, students will find great facilities and teaching excellence to kick-start a shining career.
Glasgow Caledonian University offers a range of pathways which provide access to educational programs. It provides a wide range of PhD, masters and postgraduate courses to help in building your bright future with excellent study opportunities.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available for full-time taught postgraduate masters course in any subject area.
The Glasgow Caledonian University will provide up to £15,000 fee award with the added benefit of paid work experience.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Must hold an offer of study with Glasgow Caledonian University and be at unconditional offer stage before applying or the application will be rejected.
- You must be able to cover your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa – detail your financial need and how you will support living costs in line with UKVI requirements.
- All awards are non-transferable to any other program or academic session if you are awarded the grant.
- Only applicants on a Full Time Taught Postgraduate Masters course are eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a master’s program at Glasgow or London Campus for January 2020. After that candidates can apply for the grant through the online application system.
- Before submitting the application applicants must prepare the following required documents– personal statement, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of your passport.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree with appropriate grad score.
- If your native language is not English, you will be required to demonstrate your English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 7th, 2019