If you want to start a Master’s degree program in UK, then you can apply for MSc Medical Bioscience funding for International Students at Glasgow Caledonian University for the academic session 2020/2021. The program is open for domestic and international students.
The objective of the award is to support high-achieving students who are going to conduct research in the areas of Medical Bioscience .
The University of Glasgow Caledonian was established in 1875, with the aim to support the common good. The university offers a number of attractive degree programs designed in different areas including law, nursing, finance, fashion, tourism, journalism, and so on. It is ranked among UK’s top ten modern universities.
Because of its excellently-educated professors, lively atmosphere and good infrastructure the university has established a good reputation. It is developing as the largest international educational hub for its students and global citizenship.
Master’s degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master’s degree program will be awarded in Medical Bioscience .
The total grant value is £4,500 that will be paid back from your university fees to facilitate your Glasgow Caledonian University Masters of Medical Science course in the UK.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master’s degree at the Glasgow Caledonian University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should be foreigner students.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a master’s degree at the Glasgow Caledonian University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 21, 2020.