The Gen Foundation is a charitable trust which principally provides grants to students and researchers. The Foundation is supporting those who excel in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
Applications are now open for the Gen Foundation Grant in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is open for students from all around the globe to undertake postgraduate degree program.
Gen Foundation is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates. It also enhances the importance of cross-cultures between Japan and the rest of the world in today’s global society.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded in the subject in natural sciences, particular food sciences, and technology.
The amount of each grant is based on the merits of each application.
Applications are accepted from around the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Candidates must have to submit the application form.
- Students must submit the one recent passport-sized photograph, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume), two original and signed letters of reference and evidence of acceptance by an organization/institution.
- For taking admission, applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 28, 2020.