Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the Germany? If so, then apply for the international awards offers by the Friedrich Naumann Foundation.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework in the Germany.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation is a foundation of liberal politics based in Germany’s Federal Republic. It was set up to promote the intention of getting the principle of liberty valid for the dignity of all people.
Why is everyone you applying for this application? Students with an ambition to get an education in Germany will not waste this opportunity to finance their studies. The production of a range of programs, conferences, and activities will also support students.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The total grant amount is 850 euro per month. Besides this, it will provide health insurance in the shape of a range of projects, activities and initiatives along with non-material assistance.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate and postgraduate degrees program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Applicants must be an international students.
- Applicants will have an ambition to undertake a full-time degree at a state-recognized institution of higher education in Germany.
- Qualified students from foreign countries are encouraged to apply for financial support of a Master’s or State Exam Degree (in the primary study period) for a scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate and postgraduate degrees program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Annually, October 31