Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial hardships. To cover study expense, the Fitzwilliam College is offering the Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew Masters funding for International students in the UK.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to aspirants who want to complete their master’s degree program at the college for the academic year 2020-2021.
Fitzwilliam College in Storey’s way, Cambridge, England.
Master’s degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master’s degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Fitzwilliam College will award a completely-funded scholarship to a promising candidate to pursue his or her education in the United Kingdom.
Applications from all nationalities are acceptable.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master’s degree at the Fitzwilliam College before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- All nationalities and fee status.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a master’s degree at the Fitzwilliam College before submitting the application for this education award.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 3, 2020.