The grant is available for the brightest aspirants from all over the world to study the post-secondary program at the college.
International students have a great scholarship opportunity in Canada. Fanshawe College is awarding International Returning Student Award for the academic year 2020-2021.
Fanshawe College provides real-world career training for 50 years as a full-service and offers 200+ post-secondary certificate, diploma, degree and graduate programs and consistently working to deliver new and innovative options that meet labor market demands.
Fanshawe College is now the largest and highest performing colleges in Ontario with a 50-year track record and counting. It has approximately 43,000 students and provides over 200 higher education programs.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Post-secondary program in any subject offered by the college.
The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.
Students from all around the world ( not Canadian students ) are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
The International Returning Student Award is open to all international visa students with a valid Study Permit, who is registered full time in level 2 or above of a Fanshawe post-secondary program and has achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the previous semester(s) of the Fanshawe post-secondary program. Students must have participated in college activities at the program, school or broader college level.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For receiving this educational bursary, aspirants are recommended to enroll in the post-secondary program at Fanshawe College. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Student must include a one-page statement of their involvement on campus and include a letter of recommendation from a staff or faculty member of Fanshawe College.
- To be enlisted in the post-secondary program, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- It is essential that students have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English appropriate for the program to which they have applied.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- September 4, 2019 – October 19, 2019
- January 2, 2020 – February 15, 2020