Facebook is offering Data Center Business Analyst MBA Internship in USA. Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) and Minimum of 2+ years of technical experience in an analytics environment are eligible to apply.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are a must. This position is part of the Infrastructure Data Center team and located in Menlo Park office. This is an unpaid internship program.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Field of Study:
Data Center Business Analysis. The Data Center Analytics team is seeking a technically minded business analyst to support data center metrics creation and development.
This is an unpaid internship program.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Pursuing an MBA degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of full-time experience in a business analytics environment with emphasis on business management, strategy planning or capacity planning etc.
- Highly skilled in leveraging Excel to drive data-driven insights for the business
- Experience using data access tools and building dashboards using datasets and source
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the United States in 2018
- Background in supply chain, statistics, or prior experience as a business analyst.
- Proven track record of applying data driven models for the purposes of developing forecasts and strategic plans
- Hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, defining recommended actions, and reporting results across diverse stakeholders
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of application is online.
- Work cross functionally to define problem statement, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations
- Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis on data center supply strategies.
- Build performance dashboards and visualizations to highlight trends, and develop insights
- Create quantitative models reporting business trends across the data center space, automate data collection, develop and maintain analytical models, and generate reports and dashboards that measure the performance of Facebook’s data centers
- Develop best practices for reporting, analytics, and generation of key metrics
- Work with the data center teams and various stakeholders to create the relevant metrics for measuring and monitoring the business
- Leverage tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL, Hadoop, R, PHP, Python to drive efficient analytics reporting on extremely large and vast data set
- Analyze data to identify trends that drive data-based decision making for the business
- Lead and support various ad hoc projects, as needed, in support of Facebook’s data center strategy
Internship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–