Facebook is delighted to announce Software Engineering Internship for the year 2019. Interns must be pursuing a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science or a related field.
This is an unpaid internship program. Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications. International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Field of Study:
Facebook is seeking interns to join our engineering team in our Tel Aviv office.
International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
This has minimum twelve (12) week duration.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of application is online.
Internship Official Web Links: