The European University Institute scholarship is intended for researchers who want to work on their dissertation at the European University Institute during a four-year PhD program. The EUI is located in San Domenico di Fiesole (Florence, Italy). In the academic year, 2018-2019 ten scholarships will be available to Dutch candidates.
The Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 16,300 students and 4,300 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
The Maastricht University supports its students in setting goals and making effective plans for their future. We offer career counselling, internships and practice-based learning environments, giving them ample opportunity to develop employ ability competencies.
Scholarships are available to pursue a PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The scholarship consists of a monthly allowance for a period of three years, including health care insurance, an annual travel allowance and coverage of the annual tuition fees.
The scholarship is available for Netherlands citizens.
• You are of Dutch nationality or satisfy the requirements to receive Dutch student finance.
• You have earned a university master’s diploma.
• You have a good command of English, both written and oral.
• You have a good command of one of the other official languages (German, French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish) if the specific research requires this.
• Your research fits in with the research plan of one of the EUI faculties.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 31, 2019.