The university is activating these awards for the students from any country in order to study in any degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
The International Ambassador award is excellent for students to complete your education at Emporia State University.
Emporia State University provides the easiest and most efficient way to develop fluency for visual and creative thinking that will enhance student’s digital capabilities.
Emporia State University is the third-oldest public university that was founded in 1863. It provides degrees in more than 80 courses of study through four colleges or schools.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University will provide worth $400 per semester and will be applied to your student account.
Aspirants from all around the world are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- A self-funded full-time degree-seeking student (all countries are welcome to apply).
- Earned at least 12 credits hours at Emporia State University.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Recipients must be able to support Orientation and attend training sessions.
- Demonstrate past leadership experience.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants need to take part in the program. After that, they can apply for the opportunity through the application form.
- Unofficial transcript and 3 references to the Office of International Education must be submitted.
- For admission, applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates have to show their English language proficiency by providing valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2020.