The opportunity is for high achieving international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Edith Cowan University .
Edith Cowan University is offering applications for the Petroleum Engineering program with the purpose of helping education expenses in Australia.
Edith Cowan University offers more than 300 courses across two metropolitan campuses for both the Australian and international participants. It also provides accommodation services for those candidates who need it.
Founded in 1991, Edith Cowan University is the only Australian university named after a woman. It is an Australian public university and ranked 36th out of Australian universities.
Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Field of Study:
Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in the field of Petroleum Engineering.
The educational bursary will provide the 20% discount on the tuition fees on the applicant’s chosen course.
Students of any nationality are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Accept your letter of offer by following the instructions provides and also pay the indicative deposits and overseas student health cover.
- If you are a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kenya or Nigeria, you must apply through an ECU Authorized Agent.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The participants, who enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university, will automatically consider for the grant.
- The university will ask you to submit your transcripts, language ability proof, and some other documents listed on your acceptance letter.
- For studying in Australia, you need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2020