Edith Cowan University International Merit Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is funded by for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level program(s) in the field of all Subjects taught at Edith Cowan University .
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Bachelors Degree scholarship is offered under this program.
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university.
The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
All International applicant can apply (not for Australian and New Zealand citizens).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Applying procedure Instructions:
If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorized Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorized Agent.
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- have met the admission requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
The deadline of the scholarship is July 30, 2019.