Here is a great platform for you. Durham University is offering seven Civil Society Leadership Awards for the students from individual countries.
The program is open for the deserving candidate who demonstrates academic and professional excellence and has the potential to become a civil society leader.
Durham University is one of the first universities to commence tuition in England. It is ranked fifth in the Guardian University Guide 2019. It produces world-leading and world-changing research and ranked in top 100 positions in the QS World University Rankings.
Durham University provides an education that challenges boundaries. Here candidates can take advantage of the latest digital technologies. Its postgraduate degree course will enable students to push the boundaries of current thinking and research.
Master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarships are open to study the master’s coursework degree in any subject offered by the university.
The grant will pay the full tuition fees of courses, return airfare, an arrival allowance, stipend for living expenses, professional development allowance, thesis allowance, and field research allowance.
The Scholarship is open to students for International students.
To be eligible, must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South, Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Students must have an offer to study the full time taught master’s degree commencing in 2020/21 in Defense, Development and Diplomacy, Conflict Prevention and Peace building, Risk, Sustainability, Culture and Development and Environmental and Natural Resource Economics.
Applying procedure Instructions:
For acquiring this bursary, it’s essential for you to take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After getting confirmation as a student applicant can submit an application for award to the Open Society Foundations.
- Supporting Documents:Submit the required documents such as a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements:If you want to enroll in a master’s degree course at the university, then you must have an upper second class honors degree from an overseas university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, it’s required for you that English language skills are good enough to undertake an intensive and challenging academic.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 15, 2019